Tuesday, July 17, 2012

An Etsy Shop Blog

After a long, yet enjoyable hiatus, I am finally back!!  And now with a shiny new blog to accompany my shop, I will be ready to reopen come August.

It was no easy decision to put my Etsy shop on hold for a few months back in April.   I injured my arm and shoulder in December and had a fair amount of pain during the months following.   I finally resigned myself to my injury and decided that I had to step away from my shop.

Disappointing as it was, the little time out was truthfully beneficial.  Yes, the arm is feeling refreshed, but moreover that step away helped me to see that I needed to make some changes in the way I run my shop.  More on that later.

I am hoping to feature monthly  projects, pictures, tutorials and fun ideas for the American Girl dolls.  My dolls are very excited to be a part of this and cannot wait to get started!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more blog posts and some fun projects! Hoping to see some more of your doll foods too! Congrats on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so glad you are coming back. My dolls are clamoring for more food! Seriously though, I am so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are healed up and back! I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so glad you are back (:
    And its good to hear that you are healed and feeling better!
    I look forward to your exciting projects and especially your doll food items (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so glad to have you back! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete