Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shop News & Notes

Yesterday's grand re-opening was truly a great success.  I was overwhelmed by how quickly many of my foods sold out.  I was not expecting such an immediate response.  All I can say is thank you!

I love creating for the dolls- and I think that is communicated in everything I do in my shop. I am a perfectionist.   Just ask those who know me best.  My husband reminded me not long ago about an afternoon when we were first dating.  With a can of snow spray in hand, I proceeded to write "Merry Christmas" on his sliding glass door.  I erased and re-wrote Merry Christmas on that door at least  a couple of dozen times trying to get it "just so".....used nearly the whole can as I recall.....and still was not particularly happy with the outcome.



ON TO SHOP MATTERS.....

Expect to see new items listed on the 15th of every month.    I will no longer be randomly listing items- everything will be offered together on the same day- the 15th. 

During the holiday season- November and December- I will be changing it up however.    Keep an eye out here on my blog for menu updates, since I will be listing things more often in my shop for November and December.   I will always be offering a mix of shop favorites and fresh new items as well throughout the year, so keep your calenders marked for the 15th of each month.

Please bear in mind that when I sell out of some items I will likely not be able to offer them again for a few months.  And some items will have a very limited run and not be repeated again during the year.  Seasonal items will only be available for a limited time.  


Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. I loaded up on the desserts. And they have already shipped! Thank you!!!!

    Next time I need to be quicker to get to the main courses! I'm going to add your site updates on my calendar. Hopefully, I won't be in a meeting next time!

    ReplyDelete