Saturday, December 22, 2012

Candies!

I knew I wanted to incorporate the standards: peppermint sticks, chocolates, candy canes, gum drops and lollipops.

I started out by making several of those elements. 



The chocolate bar is made from a mold and was cut away from a part of a larger piece, scaled down to just the right size for a door.

The peppermint sticks are a favorite of mine to make.  I love doing them in all different kinds of colors.  I chose red, pink and white- these will go on the front and back of the house.

The gumdrops were rolled in glue and fine crystal glitter.  I know I want them for the roof top. 

The tiny candy dots will also be used on the roof. 

The last element in this group- the piece of sugar wafer cookie- it fill fit snugly under the eave in the peak of the rooftop. 

I will have more pics in the days to come....

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see this whole house put together! Your clay creations always look amazing :3

    ReplyDelete