Monday, March 4, 2013

Kitchen Notes

                                          BAGELS


You may or may not have noticed, but during my product release last month the bagels sets that I featured in with my sleepover breakfast items- they were somehow completely omitted.  I just frankly forgot about them.  I found them a day or so later in my dollhouse kitchen- right smack on top of the table.   I will be including them in an upcoming release in most likely May- when I will be doing a variety of breakfast foods.



                                             SPECIAL THANKS

I wanted to say a very special thank you to my good friend and fellow Etsy shop owner, Wendy.  I was so delighted and very touched when Wendy sent me this apron and chef's hat for my dolls to enjoy- complete with my shop name embroidered on the front.   My doll Summer is a little shy by nature, but loves to model for me.


 

Wendy's shop, Breezywindy, features quality clothing designed for American Girl dolls.
Her shop can be found here.    Thanks again Wendy!  This does give me food for thought though (pun intended).  Now I think I  need to start on ideas for setting up a bakery scene to go with the new apron and hat.

                                 

                                   COMING SOON


This month the Pippaloo kitchen has turned into the Pippaloo candy factory!  I have been busy churning out the sweet treats- just in time for Easter baskets and spring parties.

Later on in the week I will update with a complete list of the items I will be offering for the 15th of March.    I've also pieced together a little candy shop scene that I will feature pics of too.    Here are a couple of sneak peeks...







No comments:

Post a Comment