Sunday, May 26, 2013

Looking Ahead...

For the months of June and July the Pipplaoo kitchen will be taking a short break, so there will be no new items on the 15th for those months.    I will most definitley be back in August though- with a whole bunch of new items that I am already excited about getting started on. 

June and July are busy months for me with my girls home from school.   And summer is just too short here in northern Ohio to spend it indoors.  I'm a southern gal who misses the heat and humidity.  Yes,  you did read that right.  I did type that I miss humidity.  :)

My theme for August will be Summer Fun.  I'm not quite far along enough or ready yet to reveal the menu list, but I am hoping to do both classic summer treats and picnic fare. 

In the meantime I am hoping to do some summer tutorials for drinks, snow cones and camp items.  So check back in occasionally.  

Enjoy your summer!
Teresa





 


No comments:

Post a Comment