Thursday, November 7, 2013

KITCHEN NOTES

Listing schedule reminder:

Below is my listing schedule for the remainder of the year.  I list new items in my shop on the 15th of each month at 12 noon EST.   However, due to the Christmas holiday, I will be moving up the date in December to the 11th.  The few extra days will hopefully allow for plenty of time to receive packages for gift giving and holiday parties.

November 15th
December 11th

If you would like a friendly reminder emailed to you the day before I list, then email me at:

pippaloo.dollfood_reminder@yahoo.com


This month's menu list includes a variety of Thanksgiving holiday staples, as well as few new items and some popular random foods thrown in for fun.  I will be posting a complete list with pics in the coming days.  The 15th is fast approaching, so I am kicking it into high gear!

Teresa


1 comment: