Sunday, January 12, 2014

HAPPY 2014!

KITCHEN NOTES

New year, new resolutions.... you know the drill.  I am actually hoping to start working on some completely new foods- things I have never offered in the past that I am very excited to start working on. So maybe there is something to all this new year, new you chit chat.

Looking ahead to the next couple of months, here is what's on tap for the Pipplaoo kitchen:

January 15th-  Valentine Goodies
February 15th- Foods for the Historical Dolls


And I will be returning to listing all new items on the 15th of each month at 12 noon est.  If you are interested in getting a reminder email sent to you the day before my new items go live- just email me at:

pippaloo.dollfood_reminder@yahoo.com

Soon I will be posting my menu list for the upcoming Wednesday the 15th, which will include pictures, prices and quantities.   I'm lagging a bit behind, recovering from the holiday craziness and the sub zero temps here that closed school for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment