Sunday, January 12, 2014

MENU LIST FOR JANUARY 15TH

Show your dolls some love this February!   Included are some tried and true Valentine staples as well as a few surprises mixed in.  As always all items will be available in my Etsy shop at 12 noon est on this Wednesday the 15th of January.

Quantities that will be available are in parenthesis, followed by the prices.


Oreo Cake with Two Slices (1)     31.00





Vanilla Cake with Pink Floral Frosting with Two Slices (1)   28.00






Rainbow Cake Slices- set of two  (3)     9.50





Triple Layer Chocolate Cake Slices- set of two  (4)    9.50




French Macaroon set of fourteen  (1)     17.50



French Macaroon set of six  (1)   8.00




Rainbow Sprinkle Frosted Sugar Cookies- set of five  (8)  8.00






Valentine Tea Party Cookie Set  (6)    28.00





Sweet Hearts Cookie Set with Faux Silver Tray (7)    9.00





Hearts & Flowers Cookie Assortment (1)   28.00




Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Cream Cones- set of two  (1)  9.00





Chocolate, Caramel & Pecan Turtles- set of three  (4)   13.00




Chocolate Covered Pretzels- set of six  (6)  8.00




White Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Dot Sprinkles- set of six  (5)  9.50




Chocolates- set of nine  (4)  12.50


Chocolates- set of six   (3)   9.00





Two Hearts Pancake Breakfast with a Side of Fruit and Glass of Milk-  (3)  16.75





Chocolate Covered Strawberries- set of three  (3)  15.00






Heart Shaped Swirl Lollipop- set of two   (8)   4.50




Valentine Twister Lollipop   (9)  2.00




Valentine Swirl Lollipop- set of two  (3)  4.00


Assorted Color Swirl Lollipops- set of two   (12)







4 comments:

  1. The Turtles and pretzels are TDF, Teresa!!! Can't wait to stuff our cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pippaloo Im Maya aka angel and I was wondering if I could have a custom order please I would like a set if I'm not asking for to much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do some custom orders, Maya. But they must be limited only to things I have not featured on my blog or in my shop before. So if you have an idea for an item you have not seen me do- I may be able to make it a reality for your dolls. Just message me on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete