Tuesday, March 11, 2014

UPDATED MENU FOR MARCH

As always, items will be available in my Etsy shop on a first come first served basis at 12:00 noon EST. I list all new items on the 15th of each month.

Please note: Plates and dishes or serving pieces are not included unless specifically indicated otherwise.

Quantities that will be available are in parenthesis, followed by the prices.

Foods for March 15th....and away we go~


Grilled Cheese Lunch Set    (2)   20.00
-two grilled cheese halves cut lengthwise
-twelve golden fish crackers 
-cup of cherry-aid drink
-pear






Sub Sandwich Lunch Set  (3)  20.00
-ham & cheese sub sandwich
-twelve golden fish crackers
-apple
-cup of milk





Sub Sandwich Lunch Set (2)  20.00
-ham & cheese sub sandwich- end piece
-twelve golden fish crackers
-apple
-cup of milk




Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Lunch Set  (2)  22.00
-tomato soup in glass bowl
-two grilled cheese halves cut lengthwise
-twelve golden fish crackers
-cup of milk
-chocolate chip cookie





Molded Cherry Gelatin  (3)  14.00





Funfetti Pink Party Cake with Two Slices  (1)   28.00




Oreo Cake with Two Slices  (1)  31.00





Girl Scout Cookie Assortment  Set Of Ten  (20)   16.00




Danish Butter Cookie Assortment   (10)   8.50





Milk & Cookies For Two Set   (15)  14.00
-two Oreos
-two chocolate chip cookies
-two Nutter Butter cookies 
-two cups of milk








Pink Frosted & Sprinkled Brownies Set of Three (8)  7.50




Brownies in a Pan (pan included)  (1)   17.00

All brownies are removable from the pan.
Set comes with:

-metal pan
-nine rectangular individual brownies to serve
-one long "uncut" brownie




-plate is not included


Brownie Sundaes Set of Two   (4)  14.00







Chocolate Covered Gourmet Pretzels Set of Five  (5)   7.00






White Chocolate Pretzels with Dot Sprinkles Set of Six  (8)   9.50



Chocolate Pecan & Caramel Turtles Set of Three  (5)   13.00





Marshmallow Chicks Set of Three  (9)  8.50




Marshmallow Bunnies set of Three  (3)  8.50




White Chocolate Bunny Sets  (8) 7.00
-Mommy bunny
-two "baby" bunnies





Chocolate Bunny Sets   (9) 7.00
-Mommy bunny
-two "baby" bunnies





Whole Pizza  (2)    19.00



Pizza Slice Set of Two   (12)  4.75





Spring Candy Set  (10)  17.00

-two marshmallow bunnies
-fifteen gummy bears
-six gummy worms
-three chocolate baby bunnies





Chocolate Ganache Cake with Two Slices (1)  23.50





School of Twelve Swedish Fish (5)  6.00






Thanks for looking.  And if you have any questions or need clarification on any of the items, I am always happy to field queries.

Teresa

12 comments:

  1. Swedish Fish?!? Yum!! Can't wait for the fifteenth! BTW, can you make a doll house tour please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkington Girls- the dollhouse is in such disarray at the moment. Seems the dolls are not very good at housekeeping. But I promise that I will devote an entire blog post to it in a few months, during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How/where do you find the baking pans, soup bowls and plates? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm having a hard time finding some... Your doll foods are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with messy tenants. ;)

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the prestigious Liebster Award: http://steampunkaddie.blogspot.com/2014/03/let-me-call-you-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am both honored and thrilled to be nominated! I shall give to this my fullest attention. Danke!

      Delete
  5. mistycat- thanks for the sweet compliment. The doll sized dishes and serving pieces are naturally a bit of an obsession for me.

    The dishes I use have amassed from over 8 years of collecting. The best places to find plates are on Ebay or at antique shops. Search butter pats. Some work for the dolls, some don't. The green plate specifically I bought at Walmart a few years back- it was part of a child's tea set. You really never know where you might find something in scale, so I am always looking, wherever I go. The baking pan I bought on Etsy- it's a tin used to store candies, trinkets, etc. The glass bowl is a dipping bowl from Crate & Barrel.
    And I am always happy to answer questions about the items I use in my shop, so feel free to ask anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pippaloo, Thank you so much for your reply. :)

      Delete
  6. It looks like I'm in good company. I too have nominated you for the prestigious Liebster Award:
    http://www.amongthedolls.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredible! You have done an amazing job with what you make. My girls and I are hoping to get the Girl Scout Cookies! See you Saturday.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME work...as usual! I'm in love with the grilled cheese/tomato soup. My daughter would die. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them! I can’t believe you’re able to make them in such small sizes. The detailing is impeccable, by the way. They seem just like the real thing. They look yummy. Haha! I’m sure doll collectors would love to have them. Good luck with your business! :D

    Adam Ithiel @ Marketing the Product

    ReplyDelete