Wednesday, April 16, 2014

KITCHEN NOTES

First I want to say a word or two of gratitude to all my customers and clients, and to those who have supported, encouraged and indulged me.   I am always amazed when my foods sell out so quickly. I have never taken that for granted and I never shall.  So I thank you.

Omission

During yesterday's sale I mistakenly omitted the listing for the macaroon set.  It was brought to my attention within the first half an hour, however in the interest of fairness I decided not to randomly list them after the fact.  I will be including them instead with next month's foods on the 15th of May.   I truly apologize if the omission had you baffled or annoyed, or both.  It was obviously not my intent to exclude them.







Speaking of  May......my theme for the upcoming month is going to be Sunday Brunch.  That translates loosely into some fancy- and some not so fancy breakfast fare.  There will be the requisite old favorites as well as some new items mixed in.   I will have a menu list posted around the first of May.

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. I love your work! I keep reminding at 12:00 on the 15th to go to your Etsy store but I always forget, oh well. What or where do you get your cups? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally tie a string around my finger at times as a reminder for things I know I might forget. Which cups are you referring to?

      Teresa

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I mean the cups that are included in the grilled cheese lunch set.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I stopped by your Etsy site today...it's great you sold out! Looking forward to next month.

    ReplyDelete