Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NO NEW ITEMS FOR MAY

Unfortunately, due to personal and family obligations there will be no new items listed for the month of May.  I had planned to do a variety of Sunday Brunch items, just in time for Mother's Day,  but sadly that idea shall have to wait for another time.  The macaroons that I had planned to list for May shall have to wait as well for the next listing month.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience.

In the coming weeks I will update my listing schedule for the upcoming summer months.  In past years my shop has typically taken a summer hiatus, however, given the lack of items for May, I am contemplating offering some items in June or July.  Honestly, it all hinges on my girls' summer schedule and other family obligations.   I will definitely update as soon as I can.

Thank again,
Teresa


1 comment: