Tuesday, April 21, 2015

KITCHEN NOTES

UPDATE:
LOOKING AHEAD TO SUMMER

Due to some personal schedule conflicts there will be no new items in the months of June or July. I will resume listing in August with a Sunday summer brunch theme menu that I am super excited about.

So to recap:

JUNE - no new items on the 15th
JULY- no new items on the 15th

AUGUST 15th- Sunday Summer Brunch theme

I also hope to return to posting more reviews, doll finds and tutorials this year.

Hope everyone enjoys their summer~
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I know this is random, but may I ask how much your doll house cost with all of the materials and such? I am planning one for my daughter for her birthday or possibly Christmas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a solid figure to quote for you, but honestly I don't know. It has been several years since the dollhouse was first conceived and built. I really did not keep a running tab on the cost of the materials so I could not even venture a guess. Much of the work had been done over the course of a few years as well, in steps, so it was not a one time cost. Wish I had a better answer for you. Will you be involving your daughter in the process at all- or will it be a complete surprise?

      Delete