Sunday, December 6, 2015

DECEMBER MENU LIST

I will begin with the reminder that my December holiday items will go live in my Etsy shop this Saturday the 12th at 12:00 EST, and not the 15th, as per usual. I will resume listing on the 15th come the new year.

For December I always try to offer an interesting and varied mix of sweet and savory- and each month I also try to offer something unique that I've never made before.  This has the dual purpose of keeping my interest piqued, as well as my clients'. Often is the case however, plans and projects go awry, and so what I had hoped to accomplish falls short and never makes it to the menu list.  That's why I wait until seemingly the last minute to post menu lists.  Don't want to make promises or lay claim to offering this or that when I can't make it happen.

Below is the final menu list for 2015 with pics and prices.  Quantities that will be available are in parentheses.



~Sweet Things~

Layered Chocolate Mint Bars Set of Two   (10)  5.00





Stocking Stuffer Candy Set   (8)  5.50
set includes:
-chocolate Santa on a stick with decorative ribbon
-candy cane






Nutcracker Chocolates Sets of Three   (5)  4.50






Let It Snow Cookies Set   (12)  10.00
set includes:
-three snowman faces
-two silver decorated snowflakes
-blue frosted snowflake
-three dotted snowmen







Peppermint Bark Set of Six  (8)  10.00




English Toffee Bark Set of Six   (8)  10.00






Fancy Festive Cookie Set  (10)  22.00
set includes:
-three pistachio fingers
-three  jam filled stars
-seven cherry spritz cookies
-four frosted and decorated sugar cookies
-five almond crescents







White Chocolate Pretzels with Dots Set of Five   (9)  8.00






Holiday Sugar Cookie Cut Outs Set of Five with Silver Tray  (20)  7.25





Milk & Cookies Set of Eight (6)  14.00
set includes:
-two chocolate chip cookies
-two Oreos
-two Nutter Butter cookies
-two cups of milk





Cookies For Santa Set of Five  (15)  8.00
set includes:
-gingerbread boy
-candy cane cookie
-peanut butter kiss
-peppermint frosted sugar cookie
-decorated star cut out






 Almond Joy Chocolate Cake with Two Slices   (1)  25.00







Red Velvet Peppermint Cake with Two Slices   (1)  24.00







Candy Cane Layer Cake with Two Slices   (1)  26.50










Triple Layer Vanilla Coconut cake with Two Slices  (1)  23.00






Chocolate Triple Layer Cake with Chocolate Icing and Two Slices  (1)  22.00






Strawberry Topped Chocolate Torte Cake   (1)  20.00






Holly & Ivy Red Velvet Cake with Two Slices  (1)  23.00










Red Velvet Triple Layer Cake With Pure White Frosting and Two Slices (1)  22.00







Festive Chocolate Log Roll Cake  (1)  21.00







Red Velvet & Roses Triple Layer Cake Slices Set of Two   (3)  8.50








Christmas Eve Treats Set   (15)  13.00
set includes:
-decorated snowman cookie
-candy cane
-chocolate dipped and sprinkled heart cookie
-iced round sugar cookie
-chocolate mint leaf cookie
-two carrots for the reindeer
-cup of milk






Mini Cherry Fancy Gelatin  (1)  8.00




Cherry Gelatin  (4)   13.00







Chocolate Confetti Party Cake with Two Slices   (1)  24.00






Pumpkin Roll with Two Slices   (2)  16.50






Holiday Swirl Lollipops Set of Two  (assorted colors)   (20)  4.00







Swirl Lollipops Set of Two (assorted non holiday colors)  (9)  4.00




Holiday Twister Lollipops Set of Two  (8)   4.00







Layered Christmas Gelatin  (1)  17.00





Grace's Holiday in Paris Bakery Goodies Set    (3) 16.50
set includes:
-napoleon
-candy cane
-two pink raspberry filled cream puffs
-six festive macarons- two of each color- pink red green








~Party Foods~



Chunky Party Sub Sandwich Set with Six Individual Pieces   (2)  25.00




Cherry Tomato, Olive & Cheese Skewers Set of Two   (7)  12.00






Ham and Star Cheese Cracker Appetizer Set of Nine   (4)  16.00







Eggnog with Whipped Cream/ Nutmeg/Peppermint Stick  (10)  4.00






~Breakfast Selections~


Gingerbread Boy Pancakes Set    (10)  12.00
set includes:
-two sausages
-gingerbread boy with butter and syrup
-cup of orange juice






French Toast with Two Sausages Set   (10)  9.00





Mini Muffins- Cranberry & Blueberry Set of Six  (6)  13.00








~Holiday Dinner Selections~

Whole Roasted Turkey with Garnishes (3)  43.00
set includes:
-whole roasted turkey
-five petite carrots
-lemon slice
-bed of 8 green plastic sprigs











 Roasted Potatoes in a Pan   (3)  24.00
-all potato pieces are loose and individual
-metal pan is included






Crescent Rolls Set of Three   (6)  9.00




Ham   (3)  9.00




If you have any questions about the foods feel free to message me in my Etsy shop or comment here on the blog.

Teresa

16 comments:

  1. Please God....please let me get ahold of a Pippaloo turkey this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection. Your work elevates the whole idea of doll food to a new level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food is so impressive! I will try and purchase some this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to whoever got the turkeys!! You must be so excited! I am so thrilled about all of the treasures I got this time around. Thank you Pippaloo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I who should always be doing the thanking! Next year I will have to make 20 turkeys. lol

      Delete
  5. Are the turkey coveted? I got the cookies and milk set, mini muffins, and 2 eggnogs. Thanks pippaloo! Everything looks so real. :)
    - American Girl Doll Artist
    smalldollsinabigworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I see you are quite the artist too! Your coloring pages are fabulous.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you! :) I really enjoy making them. :)
      - American Girl Doll Artist
      smalldollsinabigworld.com

      Delete
  6. Any ideas on what January/February/March will be themed as??? I was lucky enough to grab a few sets in November, and I love your work! Very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! January will have a Valentine theme. As for February and March...I am still mulling it over. I don't always plan that far ahead. :) I do know that I want to get back to featuring an historical doll each month.

      Delete
    2. Oh yay!! I've been dying to get my hands on stuff for the historical dolls!

      Delete
  7. I'm interested in following your blog by email. Do you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear, this time I also want to plan best party at Los Angeles event venues for all my family, friends and close ones. I think following your agenda will really help me with that. Thanks for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete