Thursday, April 7, 2016

APRIL MENU LIST

I have been wanting to devote a month, for some time now, exclusively to savory foods- but there just never seemed to be an opportune time to make it happen.  Most months' menu lists are driven by a holiday or a seasonal theme and those generally lend themselves more to the sweet choices than savory. After all, how could one celebrate the winter holiday without a tray of decorated cookies, scare up Halloween fun without candy or celebrate Valentine's day without any chocolates?   April is one of the few months where it's a bit of a free for all for me.  And I know there is a real lack of savory choices out there for dolls.

Once again there is no historical spotlight for this month.  I really did want to make it happen, but time and circumstance have just not been on my side these past few weeks.  With fewer hours to devote to my shop, there just is not enough time to get it all done. 

This month I decided to offer all the items in a more a la carte style- breaking up what I would traditionally put into sets.  This way you can mix and match some of the items, zeroing in only on the foods that are of interest.  

Below is the menu list for Friday April 15th.  As always, items will be available at 12:00 noon EST on a first come first served basis.  Quantities that will be available are in parenthesis, followed by the prices.







Pizza Slices Set of Two  (8)   4.75








Whole Pizza- Set of Eight Slices  (1)   19.00







Fruit Set of Three- Apple Orange Pear  (8)   12.50









Grilled Cheese Sandwich  (7)   7.50








Spinach Quiche with Two Slices  (1)   20.00







Nachos with Cheese and Garnishes  (2)  22.00

-also includes single chip in a puddle of cheese





Braided Bread  (1)   9.00








Baguette (1)   6.50











Mac & Cheese Single Serving  (15)  7.00







Fish Fillet with Lemon  (9)  8.00








Wonton Soup in a Ceramic Bowl  (4)   13.50




Chicken Noodle Soup in a Glass Bowl  (6)   13.50







Golden Fish Crackers  (6)  4.75









Hash Browns Set of Two  (4)   13.00








Roasted Potatoes in a Ceramic Serving Dish  (1)   25.00







Eggs Set of Ten  (2)   16.00







Whole Roasted Chicken with Garnishes  (2)   36.00

includes:

-whole roasted chicken
-five petite carrots
-two orange slice halves
-seven green plastic sprigs
-ten cut roasted potatoes











Cup of Milk Set of Two  (7)  4.50






Mandarin Oranges Set of Six  (4)   4.00





Tortilla Chips Set of Twelve  (2)  4.75






Turkey Ham & Cheese Sandwich on a Kaiser Roll  (5)   7.50










Croissant Set of Two  (2)   10.00






If you have any questions about any of the items message me in my Etsy shop or comment here on the blog.

Teresa



15 comments:

  1. So cute! You could try making a doll sized version of my Berry Smooth Smoothies! Here is the link:)
    http://pipandlolly.blogspot.com/2016/03/smooth-smoothies.html?m=1
    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your smoothies look so yummy! My dolls would love those. I'll have to give those a try.

      Delete
  2. I am always amazed at your skills!! You have another great month of treats for us! I own several of you pieces and have to say... they get the most play of all my doll food collection! Quality and style so good you can almost wish you could taste the food! 5 Stars again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! To bad I couldn't snag the chicken soup. :( Maybe next time.

    By the way, how do you color your liquid clay for, like, melted cheese? Acrylic paint? I've tried using pastels, but it sometimes leaves flakes in the clay and I want it to be consistent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The melted cheese is liquid clay (tls) mixed with polymer clay. Always add in some translucent clay. I know what you mean about pastels leaving tiny specks of color. Sometimes that's what you want, but not for melted cheese. You want a super smooth consistency for that. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Another amazing menu! Beautifully done Terera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if for the chicken noodle soup you baked it inside the bowl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soup base is a two part resin. The pieces and parts inside are all made and baked separately then added to the bowl with the resin in two stages. So its definitely a multi step process. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  6. Wish I could have gotten the wonton soup, but it was already gone when I visited etsy. I was able to snag the Mac n cheese and fish fillet though, they arrived today, excellent quality as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad to know you are pleased with the quality. That's what I aim for.

      Delete
  7. When does Pippaloo come back from the Summer?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be returning this September. I generally take the summers off from my shop to enjoy it with my girls. I will update my shop announcement and do a blog in late August with more info. Enjoy your summer!

      Delete
  8. that is so awesome! if you like this you may like fungirlwithfire.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete