Wednesday, November 16, 2016

KITCHEN NOTES UPDATED

Looking ahead to the month of December...

Unfortunately, due to family and personal obligations, there will be no new items for the month of December.  I have very much struggled with this decision for the past couple of weeks. Early last month I was hoping that I could multitask all the various commitments and press through to get it all accomplished.  No part of me wants to hastily throw together a few items and call it a day. Totally not my style. So the decision was made to forgo the month, postponing my picnic theme for just a bit longer.

My hope is that I will be able to get back to cooking up new foods and menu lists in the new year.  I will update the blog with more info in January.

Hoping everyone and their dolls has a very merry and magical holiday!  

Teresa




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great theme! I would love to see fruit salad, corn on the cob and a variety of BBQ meats and chicken. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete